You know the type. The ones who break left when everyone else is going right, who step up when others stand down. This year’s 32 Under 32 Awards go to the creators and innovators redefining the Minnesota advertising, marketing, creative, and PR scene. They might be your favorite local mentor, side hustler, or game changer, but they’ve all got one thing in common: they don’t just break the mold, they defy it. Now’s your chance to give credit where credit is due.
Even originals follow the rules now and then. Here goes:
- You can’t nominate yourself.
- Don’t ask your mom, dad, partner, or any other family member to nominate you. You’re better than that.
- The following nomination form is all the information judges will have, so please be thorough and write more than just a quick sentence.
- Please refrain from using the nominee’s name or company in your written answers.
- This nomination is not just about how someone is good at their job. Go beyond the basics and elaborate on why this person is deserving.
- By submitting this nomination, I confirm that this person is under the age of 32, on May 7, 2020.
Nominations are due: March 20, 2020